Monday, April 26, 2010

July 2009, Toner To The Maxxxxxxx























I got a bit bored with my hair just being pink so i decided id use my toning shampoo daily to try wash out as much pink as possible.
This is the colour i achieved. The photo isn't doing it much justice but it was pinker at the roots where the colour had stuck to the white blonde from the bleaching and the ends were a purpley pink.
I got a fair amount of compliments on it and got told i should keep it like this. way to hard to keep it like that though.

It was now my goal that my hair was light enough to bleach it to some kind of blonde that i could tone down.

So now i had used a 30 vol bleach over the pink for about 20 minutes which gave me a yellow and white combination of hair. 
I put a white colour toner in my hair mixed with 10 vol bleach on my hair for 20 minutes.


... Annoying thing was when i washed it out it was a 
bit blue in the white patches of my hair, but nothing i couldn't live with.

* At this point it was still in pretty shoddy condition so i went and got a hair cut :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment