Monday, April 26, 2010

June 2009, Disaster

In between this photo and the photo in the last blog i dyed my hair back to brown..

I honestly wish i could show you the photos of my hair colour through the stages of getting my hair from black to yellow so i could at least put a pink over my hair.

Process:
1. firstly i used a colour stripper, $50! what a rip and it didn't do shit :(

2. Bleached my hair with 30 vol for about 30 mins.. at this point my hair was orange.

3. Bleached my hair again (i cant believe i bleached my hair twice and stripped it in one day) and left that for another 30 mins.

4............ i don't think you really want to know what happened :(

i washed my hair and it felt like goo. i couldn't do ANYTHING with it because id touch it and it would fall out in my hands. it was so over processed that it had basically turned into nothing, it wasn't even obvious that it was hair. my friends mum cut some of my hair out and it made it a bit better but it was still so gross and dry and breaking off if i touched it.

Of course i went home and cried to my mum to fix it even though i knew it was irreversible. 
I had to go to an 18th that night so i went with orange hair.. oddly everyone was like "Oh H3y u L00K lIk3 A$hl3y $iMpsOn" hahah. 

i still didn't care! i hated my hair and no one was going to change my mind.

i dont have a photo of the inbetween pink before i got to this one but i put manic panic pink in my hair and it washed out in a day and i was like with yellowy pink hair.
Then i got the colour i used when my hair was black and pink and mixed it was a bit of conditioner to tone down the pink and that was my result...

I FUCKING LOVED IT! 
only annoying thing was that my hair was still falling out and when the pink started to fade orangey bits would sometimes show through


No comments:

Post a Comment