Monday, April 26, 2010

June 2009, Hair Starts To Be On My Side

The craziest thing happened!
my hair started to fade and it really pissed me off that i could see the orange..

If you haven't noticed by now orange is my most hated colour.

I wondered if i put some bleach over the pink if i could lighten the blonde underneath then put more pink dye over it so it wouldn't show through orange anymore?

To my surprise i put bleach on my hair and this was the colour i got. 

It was just really odd because before i put the pink over my hair it was orange and gross and when i put 30 vol bleach on my hair for not even 2 minutes this was the colour that came up. 

Now how does that work? The pink seemed to make my hair lighter underneath.. im still not quite sure how it happened to this day but i was happy because i got to lighten the darker bits of yellow and re do my hair pink, mixing it with conditioner of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment